Alex Ferguson's son!!!

was waiting for that!

well i thought i saw Barry Ferguson's son on my game this morning, it has Barry on his favored personnel, but not on Barry's so i guess he isn't :(

iirc players do not have sons :(

and tbf Ferguson was medicore at football.

Also I do not think the OP is being racist he just has not worded it brilliantly.

Then the op should have chosen to post his words a little more carefully

It wasnt racist, i think he was just suprised along with alot of other people with the possibility of Sir Alex having a black son for numerous reasons, none of which being racist.

Then the op should have chosen to post his words a little more carefully

Also, you should consider that it is obvious (especialy from the screenshots) that english is not his first language. I think you should have chosen your words more carefully!

Shut the hell up. Don't call anyone a racist you have never met. I do find it particuarly strange that Fergie's son is black as you would presume he is white. What was racist about it?
My thoughts exactly peter-evo

Guys, calm down. I don't think he was actually calling the guy a racist. It was just a quote from Alan Partridge, and it made me chuckle.

Could have been adopted

Doubtful, he's already adopted Darren Fletcher.

I've always suspected there was a reason why Ferguson stuck with Fletcher although he was awful a couple of seasons back... "Son."

That doesnt make him his son, hes a regen at United so its likely Sir Alex will be on his favoured personel, and if he was he was his son he should surely have what would be his brother Darren Ferguson on there

Relationships aren't linked that much that the game will recognise a regenerated 'son''s family tree.

As for the racism debate, I don't even think the post was worded poorly. Just because the word black and 'lol' are used in the same sentence, it doesn't mean he is laughing at black people. It was quite clear that he found the situation funny, which it is. People are way too touchy nowadays.

iirc players do not have sons :(

and tbf Ferguson was medicore at football.

Also I do not think the OP is being racist he just has not worded it brilliantly.

hmm, its a bit strange though, Barry & Brian have never been at the same club, yet Brian has Barry on his favored personnel: Weird? :confused:

It's his regen son,he's also in his favoured personel and the same.......

You could call it a feature to entertain the people,it's just not funny anymore seeing wenger's kids to be black with a huge ass afro.

Do all legends now adopt their damn kids from africa?

Or do they just prefer black woman?

Guys, calm down. I don't think he was actually calling the guy a racist. It was just a quote from Alan Partridge, and it made me chuckle.

I don't remember Partridge saying that, despite having both series on DVD, so what coolestrock said isn't necessarily that obvious as a joke. If he'd said it to me, I'd be pretty offended.

Both Sir Alex and Darren are Scottish however this young lad is English lol

If the new Ferguson was born in England, he'd be English (although he could be called up for Scotland through his parents).

What about |Fergie's brother, who is a Man Unoted scout IIRC

Martin Ferguson is Scottish.

I don't think ethnicity comes into it. IIRC, someone else posted when Danny Welbeck had a white ginger brother.

I remember that now. Probably should be coded tbh. I also remember the Dutch/Portuguese kid!

he does say it, youtube it, it has quite a few hits

I'm sure he does, I wasn't questioning whether he did or not. It's the fact that it's slightly obscure as a joke as even I, who owns both series, don't remember him saying it. That's all.

I think everyone needs to take a chill pill and calm down. The OP's first language is not English as indicated by his screenshots so maybe his wording was not the greatest but I don't know how anyone could interpret it as racism. People are too quick to pull the racist card these days.

TM

Yes he does say it,,,,he says it to michael in the hotel room,,,i wasnt actually calling the op racist as such, but his wording may be deemed offensive to some,,,anyway as long as partridge fans saw the comment and realised the joke then they will know why it was said.

I think there was no racism whatsoever in the OP.

What else could he have said?

Archived