Dominating possession but still losing heavily?

How is it possible to lose 3-0 when you've had 65% of the possession and have a better team in every area?

This keeps on happening to me, I dominate the game but still lose.

When you don't create enough chances and your defence isn't tight enough. You are probably having possesion in poor areas of the pitch and, like West Brom, have nothing in the final third.

I have very good strikers though and a solid defence and midfield. I can't see how mediocre teams can play so well.

But are you creating chances? You could have the best strikers in the world, but without chances they aren't going to score. Your defence can't be that solid if you are losing 3-0, what mentality settings are you using?

I play with a defensive mentality and counter attack. Perhaps I need a play a more creative CM?

My defence should be good because all of the players have good stats and usually perform well.

Then, if your defenders are defending well, how on earth are you constantly conceding. You may need to look at your tactics and have a look at places you might be falling down in.

How is it possible to lose 3-0 when you've had 65% of the possession and have a better team in every area?

This keeps on happening to me, I dominate the game but still lose.

ask leeds utd nearly every game this season we've had 55-65% possession and lost 14 :)

pretty football doesn't win games

Archived