club/player loyalty..

Anyone know what gets this up?

i dont really know if the scores are all that important anyway, like domestic player bias, umm yeah id love to have them all english, but i cant afford that and the argies are better... etc

but i turn down offers from other clubs to manage them, i refute media stories linking me with a move, i play players if they are doing well etc but my loyalty stat always falls?!

mate, i have stuck with wycombe for 7 seasons, took them from league 2 strugglers to premiership winners, won FA Cups, league cups and hopefully this year the ECC, in league 1 i was offered jobs at clubs like Newcastle and Florentina, turned them down, turned all good jobs down, but my stat for club/player loyalty is: 5/20

pathetic...

First: I agree it would be fun with more (and maybe different stats for us as managers).

Then to the question: I beilieve this doesn't only adress your loyalty to the club itself (ie turning down other job offers, staying for a rather long period of time etc), but also how loyal you are to your clubs players. This includes such as how often you sell players, how many players you bring in from buying and how long you let them be in your club before you sell them on, and to what degree you use home grown players from your club.

That is my experience with that stat at least. Might be other things that influences it also.

Archived