Comming from behind to win

My West Ham team have just beaten spurs away 4-3 scoring the winning goal in 90+2, after Spurs had a 3-0 half time lead. I have played since the cm days I can't recall a win after being 3 goals down. Has anyone won a match after being 4, 5 or more goals down?

Did not win but with my braintree team i was 4-2 down to arsenal at home and scored in 88th minute and then 93rd minute to draw the game, one of my best games this season, annoyed however that they had 4 shots all game.

My fans enjoyed the game too they said that "they enjoyed the emotional rollercoaster" or something like that.

Just wanted to boast about the game really!

my biggest is still on CM4 to win the playoff final, Millwall were 2-0 down at half time to Barnsley or Burnley iirc, bought on Cherno Samba (anyone remember him :D) and boy did he deliver, 2 goals and 1 assist for the winning goal in the 91st minute!

on FM09 though its still just 1-0 down to win 2-1

amazinggame.png

Luckily I was Man Utd in this game; all was going well and I was 4-0 up with 10 minutes to go. Suddenly Wes Brown gets injured and is forced to come off as I've used up all my subs. I don't change the tactics as I see little point, I'm dominating the game anyway. How wrong was I?

It takes Southampton less than a minute to exploit the gap in my defence, heh a consolation goal I think to myself. A few minutes later they get another one, but again I dismiss it as luck, and leave the tactics alone. Nothing happens for 5 minutes and we enter stoppage time. I think I've won it, but somehow Southampton get another. Then straight from kick off they get the ball and score another just before the full-time whistle goes. As we enter extra-time I see sense and change things around, however it makes no difference as Southampton take the lead. I think the game's lost, but push my players forward, and with minutes to go we grab an equaliser to take the game into penalties. We missed our 1st penalty and they scored theirs, but somehow we ended up winners.

What a game!

Ooh, I had a lovely one on FM09. 2-0 down with 11 minutes to play, my one striker who was in horrendous form (and had already missed countless sitters before this point) managed a hat-trick, finally wrapping up an epic 3-2 win with his 90+3min goal.

Managed it a couple of times on FM08 by a bigger margin. I eventually took the hint that they only played well if you go all-out-attack from the off.

Archived