Sacked!

Stunner! I'm in my second season with QPR, and just a few short months ago I was the hero who'd brought the Championship side into the Premiership. Now, mid-way through December and in 16th position (5 points above 17th place), the board have decided to act upon the dressing-room disharmony and give me the boot! I knew that a few players were "having trouble trying to motivate themselves" to play for me, and thought that the club were underachieving (which I still can't work out- what do they want, European football?!) and that they'd lost confidence in my ability, but I reckoned that as long as I steered clear of relegation I'd be fine. And then, out of the blue, they turn around and sack me! Here I am, spending hours and hours scouting players and trying to offload my own in preparation for the transfer window, and then, without ceremony, I get a message in my inbox saying that that's it. Pack your bags. You're out!

What now? I've invested so much time in this team that I'm not sure I can stand moving to another Championship side just to see me being promoted and then sacked again.

Any other tales of woe?

What did you set as your targets for the season?
Pick another team, take them to the EPL and crush those who doubted you!!!

Yes, it would be fun to stick it to QPR's chairman by beating them senseless! But I'd invested a lot of time in that team, and it seems particularly harsh for the game to have sacked me. That's not my idea of fun...

Delete your manager

add new manager at QPR as you

laugh as u have been sacked but taken your job back !

honestly, ive never been sacked, but if i ever am... i will just re-start my manager at the club... i play to build from the bottom to the top, i will not allow some moronic chairman to get in the way of destiny ;)

Archived