In a few games now, Ive won the championship in my games. Currently with Reading. Everytime though, I win with about 8 games left maybe, having lost maybe 2 games.

After I get told i've won, I can never win again for the rest of the season. I'll still have as many shots, but they never go in anymore.

So irritating

Does this happent ot anyone else?

Yeah its pretty annoying, its always happens to me with Crewe, play offs in whatever division im in is my usual aim and when the end of the season nears and im pretty much guarenteed a play off spot it suddenly becomes much harder to win. I think its realistic though because look at relagation battlers and playoff contenders irl, thats the time of the season where they start raising their game and giving it that final push to stay up/ get in the playoffs etc

Hmmm well if you were dominating then maybe the game was just balancing itself out so that the table at the end of the season would look more realistic, how many points clear were you when you won the league before the bad run started? and what was your record (W D L)

well, I was on 91 points with 7 games remaining. Now, with one game remaining, I'm on 96 points

0-0 watford

0-0 sheffield utd

1-1 palace

0-0 coventry

0-2 southampton

2-2 blackpool

In the game before this run, I beat Birmingham 7-2!!!!

so it was:

Pld Won Draw Lost For Against

39 28 7 4 82 27

Oh and just played last game of the season, and lost 1-0 to barnsley. 7 games without a win. Wow, fun.

Well youve won the league and got promoted, achieved the main goals, as wearesporting says maybe they feel its time to relax, maybe you should relax abit aswell, stick your feet up and give your youth players a run out, just tell them before every game to relax and enjoy, also you might get better results with them as they may feel that theyve got something to prove.

Archived