Who's Treacherous: Is It You - Game Thread

First off, thank you and credit to Cardiovascular for the original threads. It was my original idea but he made something out of it.

Who's Treacherous: Is It You?

The players (you guys) earn points via appearances, goals, assists plus some added surprises along the way. You then get to spend these points on whatever you want. You can add attribute points to yourself, or take them away from others.

Its costs 5 points to up a selected attribute by one.

It costs 5 points to decrease a selected attribute by one from another user.

You can increase your PA or CA by one in exchange for four points (8 points = 2 and so on)

You can decrease another user's PA or CA by one for four points (8 points = 2 and so on)

Each user will have a CA of 100, and a PA of 200

Each user will start unattached.

1. Cardiovascular

2. whitehead.10

3. rberbe2002

4. mikeytwigge

5. Kopitelewis

6. corinthiano

7. James_W

8. Martin_

9. luket86

10. themakam

11. spartans5

12. hasdgfas

13. rancer890

14.Haowan

15.coldkohmew

16. Brando

17. Denther

18. MikaelS

19. LLR

20. Ediocy

21. Gad

22. m1234566778

One Appearance - One point
One Goal - Two points
One Assist - Two points
One MOM - Three points
One Yellow Card - Minus one point
One Red Card - Minus 3 points
International Appearance (at any level [b]except[/b] U23 - 2 points
International goal (at any level [b]except[/b] U23) - 3 points

My intentions are to do updates End of September, End of January & End of June.

Let the hatred, backstabbing and general bitterness begin!

Feel free to make anything out of your players such as doing press conferences and stuff. Banter is encouraged. :)

Loaded Leagues:

USA (MLS); England (League 2 upwards); France (National & above); Germany (Second Division upwards); Italy (Serie B & above); Spain Liga Adelante upwards); Brazil (Second Division & above)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Screenshots! Pt 1.

Tim Aubel (hasdgfas)

Lee Axelsson (Gad)

Mazo Bazo (m1234566778)

Matt Brando (Brando)

Fred Brookes (Denther)

Richard Brown (rberbe2002)

Matias Brunckhorst (corinthiano)

Lewis Bullen (kopitelewis)

Edinho (Ediocy)

Sam Fisher (themackam)

Adam Flash (whitehead.10)

Can everybody pm me confirming the are following. Also post your top 5 attributes in the pm. (If many are tied just do atleast 5 of the top ones. Remember to tell me their amounts too.)

Screenshots Pt 2.

Hilton Fryatt (coldkohmew)

PeeWee Herman (MikaelS)

Jonathan (Lower_Leagues_Rule - from now on will be called LLR)

Lawrence Lazewski (spartan5)

Haowan Madridstas (Haowan)

Ricky Nakano (rancer890)

Martin Power (Martin_)

Luke Thompson (luket86)

Mikey Twigge (mikeytwigge)

Cardio Vascular (Cardiovascular - from now on called CV)

James Wilson (James_W)

Can everybody pm me confirming the are following. Also post your top 5 attributes in the pm. (If many are tied just do atleast 5 of the top ones. Remember to tell me their amounts too.)

PM Deadline is 8pm Sunday - No pm and you'll be replaced.

And Edinho becomes the 2nd player to get a team. As from what I can see in my inbox through the holidaying :D

Woot, that means I'll have ammo for sniping soon! Now let me check out my profile and I'll send the PM shortly. :)

Edit: PM sent!

P.S. I like the look of corinthiano's player the best out of the lot at this early stage. Nice big numbers... :D

Thanks so far. I'm hoping to have everybody reply before I give the next update. The deadline is their so if they don't reply I go to the original save and use a bit of FMRTE. If not I've already holidayed to the first update so will be able to give it as soon as I've had all the replies :)

It's alright, everybody managed to make it on time. Darn these forums for having a pm limit :thdn:

Sorry about the late update, it's coming soon for October the first. I'll let you all know, not everybody has a club yet so not everybody will have points.

Lee Axelsson has joined Hønefoss on a contract worth £275 a week.

They are in the Norwegian 2nd Division.

Brescia of Serie B has signed Mazo Bazo on a £800 a week contract.

For £350 a week, Fred Brookes has joined Scottish First Division side Partick Thistle.

League 1 side Oldham Athletic has signed Richard Brown. They’re paying him £1,100 a week.

German club Rostock has signed Matias Brunckhorst on a £850 a week contract. He becomes the 4th Brazilian there so isn’t out of place at the Second Division side.

Edinho has joined Spanish 2nd Division side Huesca. They’re paying him £550 a week.

Championship side Charlton has signed Sam Fisher on a £1,500 a week contract.

Obscure Russian team, Sportakademclub Moscow has signed Adam Flash on a £525 a week contract. They’re a feeder club to Zenit St. Petersburg.

SPL Club St. Mirren has signed Hilton Fryatt on a £825 a week contract.

PeeWee Herman has signed for Danish club Ølstykke who are in the Second Division East. They pay him £250 a week.

Jonathan, who earns £350, is employed by Venezuelan Premier Division side, Deportivo Táchira.

Richmond (PDL) has signed Lawrence Lazewski. He earns nothing.

Colchester has signed Haowan Madridstas to help them in League 1. They pay him £1000 a week.

Ricky Nakano will be overjoyed to have signed for the club he supports, Toronto FC. They pay him £250 a week to try and shoot them to Eastern Conference victory in the MLS.

Morton has signed Martin Power on a £350 a week contract. The Scottish First Division club are making him one of 2 non-UK born players.

Oldham Athletic has signed not one, but two of our sign-upees. Cardio Vascular has joined them on a £650 a week contract.

James Wilson has signed for £850 a week for League 1 side, Leicester.

Other Players:

Tim Aubel is joining Finnish club FH in November.

Mikey Twigge & Luke Thompson are both ‘wanted’ and Matt Brando has nothing going for him currently.

Loaded Leagues:

USA (MLS); England (League 2 upwards); France (National & above); Germany (Second Division upwards); Italy (Serie B & above); Spain Liga Adelante upwards); Brazil (Second Division & above)

The above list will be edited into the OP so you can always find what leagues are playable.

A last note;

a) Do you want brand new screenshots so you can see your latest stats?

Or

b) Do you want to go from your last screenshots?

a) will obviously extend the time I will need for the update.

First 5 posts decide. Vote Now!

The latest screenshots per update would be brilliant as it would let us know the most accurate details at that moment. I understand it will be more work, and thus would not mind if the time between updates lengthen as a result. Hopefully the rest are agreeable too. :thup:

And congrats to all who have signed their first contracts! Sam Fisher has a particularly yummy one at £1,500 a week. :)

Archived