More of a forum related question...

Does anybody know how long it takes before your sign in gets 'timed out' and you have to log back in again?

By this I mean, when I sign in to the forum, I play FM. If I get involved in the game, I play for say 30 mins, then I check the forum and I go to write a comment to someones post and I have to sign in again - it really annoys me.

Cheers :D

Out of interest does that 'Remember Me' check box on the sign-in page actually work for anyone? It has literally no effect for me.

Eh? Im a tad confused.
I'm assuming he get's a message saying his web session timed out. Might be wrong.

Out of interest does that 'Remember Me' check box on the sign-in page actually work for anyone? It has literally no effect for me.

It doesn't work for me, but I think that's because I use CCleaner and it wipes all remebered passwords etc (this is only so my girlfriend can't trace my steps :p)

It doesn't work for me, but I think that's because I use CCleaner and it wipes all remebered passwords etc (this is only so my girlfriend can't trace my steps :p)

:thup::thup:

That's the problem I reckon, I use CCleaner to empty my recycle bin by force of habit. I'll see what happens by not doing that.

Archived