Looking for a nice challenge in FM2009

Hey guys,

You ever had the moment where you thought: ok, I have won like almost everything, I need something new, coz I am in that situation now...I selected the following competions: Spain, Netherlands, England, Germany, France, Italy.

I am in the season 2021/2022 now...I have managed two clubs: SC Heerenveen and Alaves.

I started at Heerenveen and in 6 seasons I won the Premier Division 4 times, 2 times the cup, but never reached further then the quarter finals in the CL. So I decided to move to Alaves who where struggling at the lower parts of the LIGA Aledante. In the following seasons I led the to the LIGA BBVA. After many seasons I first won the CL, and after that won the League and the cup twice. Besides that I also won the European Super Cup and the Wordcup for Clubs.

I also managed Nigeria and won the Africa Cup. With Italy I won the European Championship and the Confederations cup.

So I am thinking of starting a new game with some new challenges. Anyone who can give me an advice?

I was thinking about selecting some other competitions, a South American competition and a small European competion (scandanavia or hungary or so).

Just try and win the world cup and all of the top divisions in all the countries in your current game.

And hamilton162: I just moved to Wycombe on my career game and 1st season in League 2 i finished 6th and won the play off final. League 1/better job here i come :)

Archived