Help with International Call Ups

Can anyone help me?

I edited the database so Fabio and Rafael of Man Utd arent declared for Brazil so I can call them up for Portugal.

However at the moment the both say they would love the chance to play for Brazil, any idea if I can change their minds? Will they change eventually or are they still commited to Brazil?

Anyone got experience with this

Guest mikeytwigge

yeah even though their not declared they don't want to play for portugal until they know they have no chance of playing for brazil

There's a difference between "first nationality" and the data editor bit which prompts the game to display "Declared for Portugal". Unfortunately, I'm not much into data editing - you might want to cross-post to the Editors Hideaway forum, the lads there should be able to help you.

Or you could force the issue by giving them each 1 cap and 0 goals for Portugal. :D

Are they both in one of Brazil's youth squads (U23/U20/U19) as if they are they cannot be called up by you as they have already been 'picked' by Brazil. However, as long as they don't play for Brazil's first team squad and you can catch them when they hit the age barrier and are not in any squad you should be able to. Alternatively, you could just edit out the Brazilian nationality or like has been said above, give them a single cap for Portugal.

Archived