How do you get a son?

i think you should get back to the original topic, or i will contact a mod to get the thread locked

i will try and restart the thread as i am actually quite interested

So can you actually get a regen son on the game, never heard of this feature before!

I've never had one, but also haven't played that far into the game before.

Would be good to see tho, i'd like to think they have a higher chance of being world class.

I think they should be made guarenteed in a game tho, and also the chance to have grandchilden and such.

i think you should get back to the original topic, or i will contact a mod to get the thread locked

i will try and restart the thread as i am actually quite interested

So can you actually get a regen son on the game, never heard of this feature before!

Point of this being? Are you telling on me? Also what's good in restarting the thread? This has been discussed many times, and it has been said also many times that it is totally random. There is no magic combination that makes you get a son.

(if you re-start the thread I tell a mod because you are not searching :D)

of course i am not telling on you, but the topic needs to be stuck to unless the title changes, this makes it misleading to newer members, which is partly why i tried to restart the thread, but mainly because i was fascinated that you could actually get a regen son

of course i am not telling on you, but the topic needs to be stuck to unless the title changes, this makes it misleading to newer members, which is partly why i tried to restart the thread, but mainly because i was fascinated that you could actually get a regen son

Leave the modding to the mods mate :thup:

I thought I had a son but the lad is 19 and my manager is 32. Then I realised I am not on his favoured personal but he had the same surname and I got him from Nottingham Forest (I was Notts County) and this was both upsetting because I wanted a son on FM and a relief because that would mean my manager had a child at the age of 13.

and someone trying to be funny to make friends? (him, not you)

That's a strange way to do that

ComputerMice.jpg

:D

OP, I've never had a son, I am constantly searching as I have only seen one Everett regen in the game and it was named after my Uncle but he was playing in Lithuania or somewhere like that.

Archived