I will play in EURO Cup next season but don't have home grown player ?

To play in EURO Cup, I need at least 4 player that train at club for at least 3 seasons between the age 15 to 21

I managed West Brom but I currently have 0 player with that criteria. ( I clean up the all the rubbish at first season. main reason when managed to finish top 10 )

If I search and buy back a home grown player can I use it ?

To play in EURO Cup, I need at least 4 player that train at club for at least 3 seasons between the age 15 to 21

I managed West Brom but I currently have 0 player with that criteria. ( I clean up the all the rubbish at first season. main reason when managed to finish top 10 )

If I search and buy back a home grown player can I use it ?

You can use any player coming from your academy or buy back someone who would be home-grown for your club.

Alternatively you can leave the 4 spots open and register 21 players only, so no need to sign players just for that purpose if you wouldn't ever field them anyway. :)

You can use any player coming from your academy or buy back someone who would be home-grown for your club.

Alternatively you can leave the 4 spots open and register 21 players only, so no need to sign players just for that purpose if you wouldn't ever field them anyway. :)

I didnt know that. So if you registered only 13 players (leaving the 4 + 8 homegrown type slots vacant) that would work too? OK I know you wouldnt want to only have 13 players registered but Im just testing the theory. They do say you can "holiday" though registration if you are short of HG's and that that works but I havent tried it and Lord knows who the "Ass man" selects in your absence.

I didnt know that. So if you registered only 13 players (leaving the 4 + 8 homegrown type slots vacant) that would work too? OK I know you wouldnt want to only have 13 players registered but Im just testing the theory. They do say you can "holiday" though registration if you are short of HG's and that that works but I havent tried it and Lord knows who the "Ass man" selects in your absence.

It's not 4 + 8. It is actually 4 + 4. When you resister players, home grown players count only for the nation train players. Therefore you need 4 home grown and 4 trained in the nation. You could only register 17 players and have young players (younger than 21) to make up the rest of the European team.

Archived