FM08 Sound Pack

So i just downloaded this sound pack i found on another thread for FM08, (Cant stop listening to all the sounds on itunes! :D) And i am hoping (As i lost my 09 sounds somehow) these sounds will work with 09, can anyone confirm or deny this?

Cheers All

J

There are sounds, just no 3rd party sound packs released for FM09. Do you have sounds turned off in preferences by any chance?

hmm?

I'm pretty sure there were preloaded sounds for the game, as i remember i was listening to Ricky Gervais on my itunes whilst playing, and found a way to turn them off?

Sounds like you just have your volume turned down :D

haha!

but im sure their is as even in display & sound preferences it says sound cache and there is a drop down menu of smart & all or none

Yeah, there are match sounds on FM09, I'm not saying that there aren't. There just haven't been any sound packs released for download by members of this forum for FM09. Unless you messed around with FM09's program files, it looks like you just turned off the match sounds.

What exactly is your problem? I'm lost now :D

Ok forget it i just got the sound back!

is there no way to use audio files i already have then in my itunes and place them in the game?

Don't think so. Why would you want to do that? Sure can't you just listen to your music through iTunes while playing the game anyway?

i think i know what you think i mean now!!!!

you think i mean put in songs in to the game!

what i ACTUALLY mean is, i have downloaded the 08 sound pack and put it into my itunes so i convert the actual format, from Mp3 to avi to mp4 e.t.c

so if i can change the format, is there no hope to get it into the game?

i think i know what you think i mean now!!!!

you think i mean put in songs in to the game!

what i ACTUALLY mean is, i have downloaded the 08 sound pack and put it into my itunes so i convert the actual format, from Mp3 to avi to mp4 e.t.c

so if i can change the format, is there no hope to get it into the game?

I doubt it, but I'm no expert when it comes to these soundpacks. Maybe someone else can help you out :thup:

Ask the guy that made the FM08 soundpacks maybe?

oh, yes, some people... *Laughs nervously*

seriously though, i do like them, they seem to put you, more in the game (<<< Insert better choice of words there) and i think that SI really need to work on it next year, perhaps (if it is your work) you should think of creating more sounds, and making a downloadable sound pack for FM09?

oh, yes, some people... *Laughs nervously*

seriously though, i do like them, they seem to put you, more in the game (<<< Insert better choice of words there) and i think that SI really need to work on it next year, perhaps (if it is your work) you should think of creating more sounds, and making a downloadable sound pack for FM09?

I'm traveling just now so don't have a studio. I wont have any time either to do any packs until FM11 because I have other commitments. I working on sound for a computer game which I need to finish next year.

I'm traveling just now so don't have a studio. I wont have any time either to do any packs until FM11 because I have other commitments. I working on sound for a computer game which I need to finish next year.

nice! Looking forward to it, lets hope SI pull their finger out on the sound next year then :)

Archived