Sending Off Help!

Whenever I have a player sent off, I am unable to fill the gap left by him.

i.e. If a centre-back is sent off, you would think you could just a move another player into that position and play 4-5-0...but no. unable to do that.

If you change formation (to say 5-4-0), the formation is still displayed as 5-4-1, and there is still a gap where the sent-off player used to be.

Is this a known game flaw, or just my version? Is there a remedy?!

PLEASE HELP!!

Thanks.

Do you mean that if a player is sent off there space is still left empty?

Say you are playing 5-4-1 and you expect your backline RB--CB--CB--CB--LB

minus a CB you would think it would become RB--CB--CB--LB, but it becomes RB--CB------CB--LB? so more space in between.

I don't think there is much you can do. It may display that way on the formation screen but it will play like a normal 4 man backline i would think. ??? Maybe someone else knows?

yeah i tried just dragging a player, but nothing.

i'm hoping it's as you say, that the full-backs will naturally tuck in and make a back 4 automatically.

it also means that if i have a CB sent off, i still HAVE to play with a striker (regardless of formation) because i cant just drop a player into the vacant CB position.

another question to everyone - when you have a man sent off, does your formation tactics window still say 4-4-2/(insert preferred formation here) or does it show it with a man less? (4-4-1/5-4-0 etc...)

Archived