Small and Simple FM10 Idea

This is a small simple idea that could be implemented into the game. you see in real life in football magazines, papers etc that players have interviews talking about their futures and where they would like to play etc. for example kaka in fourfourtwo saying he would like to move to the premier league. well this made me think that maybe players could have a preferred league option along with club and personel. players who have expressed this desire irl could have their prefered league input so if they did have an offer from a club in that league they would be more likely to go. what are everyone's thoughts on this? it isnt a massive idea but its just one of those little things that adds some more realism.

Yeah I like it, but could it not leave alot of leagues at a disadvantage, like most players grow up dreaming of playing in the premiership or la liga etc, but what about the smaller leagues, who grows up dreaming of playing in coca cola league 1. As i said i like the idea but i cant see the leagues varying much between different players. Also different leagues already have reputation points which have an impact on where a player chooses to play.

Clever idea. Simple to implement, and would add realism. Would also be fairly easy to add a 'Related personnel' section, so in-game people who are related to each other could be easily identified (eg Phil + Gary Neville, the da Silva twins at MUFC, The Lampards, Rooney's brother in the lower leagues etc)

i know it may be quite biased but i was thinking more of the fact that some players irl will only leave their club for a certain league, so say if they had the premier league as a fave club then this might help prem clubs in signing him. similar to league reputation yes but as i said adds a bit of realism.

Yeah I like it, but could it not leave alot of leagues at a disadvantage, like most players grow up dreaming of playing in the premiership or la liga etc, but what about the smaller leagues, who grows up dreaming of playing in coca cola league 1. As i said i like the idea but i cant see the leagues varying much between different players. Also different leagues already have reputation points which have an impact on where a player chooses to play.

Players could have "Wants to Play in England/France/Brazil one day" in their future plans, rather than specifically saying Prem or Ligue 1 for weaker players who would not be able to perform at those levels.

Players could have "Wants to Play in England/France/Brazil one day" in their future plans, rather than specifically saying Prem or Ligue 1 for weaker players who would not be able to perform at those levels.

What he said.

Archived