my regen son is only 5 years oyunger than me!

ya i meant to say 'younger' in the title but i botched that....anyway im managing FCUM in 2010 and im born in 1988 IRL so i used the editor to make my age the same in the game. i had my crop of regens come into the team this summer and didnt pay attention to any cuz i know theyre all terrible so i just went about my business hunting for bargain freebies when i got a message saying "Dennis Matteo has signed a pre-contract deal and he will sign a pro contract when he turns 17 etc. etc." and i thought it was odd to see the same last name and then i looked and the favoured personnel are "Cillian Matteo and Dave Lyons (Youth Coach)" this is pretty cool but why the hell would the game give me a son born in 1993 if im born in 1988?

If you're younger than 30 when you enter your real DOB, it auto puts your age to 30. Be a bit weird for the manager of Man Utd to be 17 or something :p

Thats not excatly true im 25 born 10.05.1983 and is that on the game never worked on 08 but does since 09 was released

25 is the youngest that you can enter in the game that will actually remain 25 when the game starts up. If you choose say 18 or 19 at the beginning it will then default to 30. What some of you are missing is that the opening poster said he changed his age using the in game editor (fmrte) so that he could be his real life age.

The guy that came though is probably your in game son but because you changed your age with the external editor the game still sees your age as being older, probably 30 even though it is displayed as 18, 21 or whatever.

Archived