The GREAT British Challenge

Well, thought I'd give a challenge for people to attempt.

Pick a team in the English Championship, any team you want. Then, get them promoted and win the Premiership League and FA Cup and League Cup and European Championship Cup.

The Rules:

Only allowed to use Sugar Daddy 3 times during the challenge (three seasons).

Sugar Daddy can only be used after three seasons in the Premiership

You are ONLY allowed to buy players who are from England, Scotland, Ireland (Northern or Republic) or Wales. NO OTHER COUNTRIES CAN BE USED! You can use players already in your team.

You can loan players who come from anywhere, but you can't buy them if they don't fulfil the above criteria.

30-season limit.

Have fun, post buys and results.

Well, thought I'd give a challenge for people to attempt.

Pick a team in the English Championship, any team you want. Then, get them promoted and win the Premiership League and FA Cup and League Cup and European Championship Cup.

The Rules:

Only allowed to use Sugar Daddy 3 times during the challenge (three seasons).

Sugar Daddy can only be used after three seasons in the Premiership

You are ONLY allowed to buy players who are from England, Scotland, Ireland (Northern or Republic) or Wales. NO OTHER COUNTRIES CAN BE USED! You can use players already in your team.

You can loan players who come from anywhere, but you can't buy them if they don't fulfil the above criteria.

30-season limit.

Have fun, post buys and results.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cammy_rangers:

Just bought Dudek! icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well that is your only non-British player... I would have chosen someone better to be honest.

Leeds are poor... so I guess this will be slow going to win.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by drhenry:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cammy_rangers:

Just bought Dudek! icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well that is your only non-British player... I would have chosen someone better to be honest.

Leeds are poor... so I guess this will be slow going to win. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dr you know that i bought dudek could i sell him and buy another non-eu national dude?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by drhenry:

Right, I'm going to start tonight with Leeds and hope for the best.

New Rule: You may buy ONE non-British player, but only one! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Emphasis on the 'Only One' part.

Sorry.

actually the game i am playing now suits this challenge. i started with a conference team that was just promoted from conference south, got them to league 2, then to league 1, then to championship... but i'm in the middle of the season and in the lower half of the table icon_frown.gif

As far as I know, Rep. Of Ireland is part of Great Britain (The Great British Isles) but not part of the United Kingdom. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dear oh dear...I think it is time for you to so learn some geography :-)

Anyway enough of this..back to the topic...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cork_City_FC:

As far as I know, Rep. Of Ireland is part of Great Britain (The Great British Isles) but not part of the United Kingdom. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dear oh dear...I think it is time for you to so learn some geography :-)

Anyway enough of this..back to the topic... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

*Hates Geography and is Dropping it at the end of the year*

Well, got promoted with Leeds in my first season, struggling in my second. Played 8 and I'm 15th.

Manager of Wycombe and currently 2nd in league 2. no chance of me buyin any foreigners, im skint!!! did loan fran merida though so he is my 1 foreigner. tryin to loan a keeper and some dc's as im conceiding WAY too many -55f 43a- any help be appreciated lol

Archived