Should I buy Aguero?

Now this seems like a pretty stupid question but let me explain.

I am chelsea (wanted to know how it feels like to have money to spend for once in this game ;)) and im restructuring the squad, selling the old and buying you talents, and you cant get a better young talent than kun aguero.

i have agreed a transfer fee with atletico, 32.5m pounds, and a contract with the player.

i probably have to mention that this is fm08, im playing it cause my computer crashed and, needing to get my fm fix, i installed the old game on another computer.

because its fm08, he didnt get a work permit straight away and thus had time to play for at.madrid in the uefa cup, scoring 5 goals i might add.

now i've seen real madrid incorporating lassana diarra into their CL squad after he played in the uefa cup with pompey but is that also possible in fm08?

im only asking because 32m is a lot of money and if he cant play in the CL, then im not sure if i want to buy him...could buy a lot of young players instead and then just buy him next season. i only just have enough to buy him so should i still buy him or is he mabe eligeble for the CL after all?

a quick response would be appreciated.

thanks

Archived