harmony

what is the best way to get your team harmony up..... i was wanting a new team after my 1st season with barca and a few of my players were wanting a new challange inc eto'o and xavi.... so i sold 5 players and brought in 5 new younger players and alot of my current squad are dismayed by the lack of harmony at the club, even the board are warning me it needs sorted.... dont know what to do started the new season well won 6 out of 6

I think it depends on how many players have listed each other as favourite personnel. As you sold several key players (who were popular) then it takes a bit time until things settle within team.

However if you have some players disliking each other it's also bad for harmony.

You can also encourage player bonding by tutoring process, but you have to choose players right. If tutoring goes well, they will be listed as favourite personnel for each other. If it goes bad, it might turn out that one starts to dislike other.

Selling Xavi was a big mistake. He is a lifelong Barca player so that will be one of the main reasons why the squad is unhappy. Imagine how nuts the Real Madrid players and fans would be if Raul was sold!? :eek:

It might be tough for you to sort the squad harmony out with you selling some key players. The only things I can suggest is to praise the players who are unhappy and possibly offer them some improved contracts. I had the same problem in my Villa game and I ended up selling alot of the disgruntled players to sort it out! It's a pain because it affects the teams performance.

Archived