The EPL - Without Brits

This is my first signup/experiment and the idea is simple. I am removing all of the brits (including Irish) from the Premiership. Your job is also simple. All you have to do is predict the following.

Winner - (5 points up for grabs)

Runner-Up - (3 points available)

3rd/4th - (1 point for getting the two teams, 2 points for getting them in the right order)

Top Scorer - (5 points for this, an extra 5 if you can give the correct number of goals)

Highest Avg Rating - (5 points again, an extra 10 if you can somehow predict the actual rating)

Most Clean Sheets - (3 points for the keeper, an extra 3 if you can guess the number of cleansheets.

The member with the most correct votes wins.

Winner - Chelsea

Runner-Up - Arsenal

3rd/4th - Manchester City, Manchester United

Top Scorer - Didier Drogba 23 goals

Highest Avg Rating - Didier Drogba 8.03 Rating

Most Clean Sheets - Petr Cech 12 clean cheets

Edit: Ballsed that right up :D Re-done it so it actually makes sense now :thup:

Winner: Arsenal

Runner up: Chelsea

3/4th place: Tottenham/Man Utd

Top scorer: Torres 27

Highest average rating: Torres 7.84

Most clean sheets: Almunia 17

also is there points for guessing who gets relegated??

Tomaldinho won't win the rating or goals. Mainly because Rooney's English :D

Complete shambles I know. Signed up whilst working on spreadsheets on my second screen and was all over the place, hopefully the spreadsheets I'm working on make more sense :(

Would make a bit of a silly thread title then :D

Yes but what I mean is how is the OP going to prevent Man ooooo just getting out their cheque book and signing Rooney, Barry and Gerrard and then them being top goalscorers etc?

I just meant it's still a possibility that a Brit could still top the rankings, unless I'm missing something? :o

Yes but what I mean is how is the OP going to prevent Man ooooo just getting out their cheque book and signing Rooney, Barry and Gerrard and then them being top goalscorers etc?

I just meant it's still a possibility that a Brit could still top the rankings unless I'm missing something? :o

I'd presume he'd use something like FMRTE, but I don't know.

when i get the game started (very soon) i will post updates every ingame month. Also i will post updates if anything special,bizarre or untoward has happened. Any transfer stories and you'll be the first to know also.

N. When i have posted the first update nobody else will be able to enter.

I just meant it's still a possibility that a Brit could still top the rankings, unless I'm missing something? :o

ok sorry guys ive just realised ive got no way of stopping english people from rejoining clubs so sorry but this experiments over before it's begun.

:rolleyes:

Edit - hope you get FMRTE fixed and can carry on with this, good luck

Archived