Best Regen Formulas

Some people on here seem to be able to find some amazing regens, but Im never really able to find ones that good.

So what formula do you use for your scouts to find the best regen youngsters? As in which age range and other things?

I also put a bare basic stat requirement into play

IE:

Striker, i will set my scout to search for

Value + : 0

OR

Status = Unattached

And

Age = Max 21 ( sometimes you happen across a gem 20 something regen )

Finishing, Pace, Composure, Acceleration = 7

That way i then filter out all the crap or the quality and send my scouts to review card on players, if i cant scout the nation i offer them a trial

• Administrators

Generally the best way is to obviously be a big club with good quality scouts. Then you'll be able to scout players compared to the level of your players (who should, being a big club, already be of a very good standard). Then send off your scouts and check his assignment reports, anyone with higher 'potential stars' than your current crop should certainly be considered. That's what I do anyway.

i just put the filter to under 16's,

then i show up all the attacking stats, look for the 1's with best stats and send a scout to look at them,

and then do the same with the defence stats

• Administrators
i just put the filter to under 16's,

then i show up all the attacking stats, look for the 1's with best stats and send a scout to look at them,

and then do the same with the defence stats

The thing is, any player who hasn't been scouted will still have the fog of war on, which means they won't show up in the filter if they have great stats and you can't see them. Potentially you're getting rid of potential superstars! :D

The thing is, any player who hasn't been scouted will still have the fog of war on, which means they won't show up in the filter if they have great stats and you can't see them. Potentially you're getting rid of potential superstars! :D

While you're here, I was having a look around some of the regens using FMRTE, and I got my scouts to have a look at a couple of new players with 195+ PA, but they barely scraped into the "decent" category (for my dominant Arsenal side). I notice there are a couple of hidden values on the player screens, do they affect the scout reports?

I think you have to remember that scout reports are all relative, so they are comparing the kids to your current players. So if you are a dominant side then they are getting compared to better players, if that makes sense.

To the original question, i use my worse scouts to turn up names (so just get a report) then my better scouts will look at the better scouted players in more detail.

While you're here, I was having a look around some of the regens using FMRTE, and I got my scouts to have a look at a couple of new players with 195+ PA, but they barely scraped into the "decent" category (for my dominant Arsenal side). I notice there are a couple of hidden values on the player screens, do they affect the scout reports?

Scouts aren't 100% accurate, even with JPA 20 and a World Class reputation.

Archived