Grrrr! Stupid Game!

So, It's the end of the season, I've won the Premier League and the Champions League and with the good run and prize money, I find myself a little flush, £53m available for transfers so I start looking around for someone to make my team even better and I find myself looking at Fred. Yes, that's right Olympique Lyonnais' Fred.

Now, in my game, he's worth £15.5m and the AI accepted a bid for him (after some haggling) of £40m. Check my finances again. £53m. Great. He wants £115k a week, my board are willing to to let me pay him £135k a week. Sign the man up!

No work permit? No problem. Approved on appeal.

Accept the transfer? Do it.

What do you mean no funds?

In the meantime of all this happening, the "End of Season" bits and pieces have occured and my transfer budget has been reduced to £32m!!!

£21m gone in a week for whatever the board wants to use it for and my star signing, the one better than my top striker and who I should do my upmost to sign. Gone. Like that. Can't have him.

The clubs had agreed a fee, the player had agreed a contract but because of the time it took to get a work permit, my available transfer funds were reduced and he's out of my reach.

So frustrating!!!

So, It's the end of the season, I've won the Premier League and the Champions League and with the good run and prize money, I find myself a little flush, £53m available for transfers so I start looking around for someone to make my team even better and I find myself looking at Fred. Yes, that's right Olympique Lyonnais' Fred.

Now, in my game, he's worth £15.5m and the AI accepted a bid for him (after some haggling) of £40m. Check my finances again. £53m. Great. He wants £115k a week, my board are willing to to let me pay him £135k a week. Sign the man up!

No work permit? No problem. Approved on appeal.

Accept the transfer? Do it.

What do you mean no funds?

In the meantime of all this happening, the "End of Season" bits and pieces have occured and my transfer budget has been reduced to £32m!!!

£21m gone in a week for whatever the board wants to use it for and my star signing, the one better than my top striker and who I should do my upmost to sign. Gone. Like that. Can't have him.

The clubs had agreed a fee, the player had agreed a contract but because of the time it took to get a work permit, my available transfer funds were reduced and he's out of my reach.

So frustrating!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nomis07:

What's your point?

That's the way the work permit system works IRL, why would the people who distribute WP's hurry themselves up just to suit you lol? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its not the WP system its how the game works he's unhappy with.

Think about it- would a real life club cancel a major transfer like that?

Of course they wouldnt.

shareholders? bonuses? did you try asking for extra funds? that did happen to me once, luckily my transfer wasn't completed before the end of season page came up and i could still ask for the extra £5M i needed afterwards.

Archived