Sometimes this game ****es me off so bad.

Anyway..

Score is 2-2, against Man United, I am Fulham, 93 minutes gone, ball in midfield, in the centre circle, there was only 3 minutes added so surely whistle goes and I get a draw I need. Rooney strikes from half way, GOAL!!

Uh what? WTF? WHY? RAGE!!

Score is 1-0, Fulham against Manchester City, 93 Minutes gone, Man City go forward, not one Fulham player where near the guy with the ball, Our defense hanging back near the line, whistle will be blown any time. Man City player appears to just Fall over??? I went huh? PENALTY!!!

What the? My striker, who is like half way down the pitch apparently tripped the guy? who had a wall of defenders blocking anything he may try? WTF..

Seriously.. No offence, I love soccer management games, but these 2 examples nearly make it not worth playing, at least with FIFA manager, things like this never happened!! Although FM is better in most areas.

Yes but everything you just said is possible even if not very possible. Players can dive in real life and players can score from range...

Yes, but no one was within 4-5 yards of the diving player, the player who got booked for it was half a pitch away.

And yes you can score from half way, but seriously... What a joke!

Archived