Ah, So That's Why I'm So Confused...

Turns out I have two regens both called Gary Williams and if you look at them in the overview hexagon, the one who's a goalkeeper looks like a prototype young centre-back, and the one who's a centre-back looks like a prototype young goalkeeper!

To make it even worse, the goalie's signed a pre-contract because he's decent if not egregious, while the centre-back hasn't because he's a lard-arsed waste of space, but because of his technical ability he's in the England Under 19's squad...

Funny enough, in my Man utd squad I have two regen cm's called Marcos, 1 Brazillian and one spanish and two Rooney's the obvious one and a regen striker called Jamie Rooney.

I also have the Spanish Marcos tutoring the Brazillian Marcos and the young regen Rooney learning from his more famous namesake:confused::)

Funny enough, in my Man utd squad I have two regen cm's called Marcos, 1 Brazillian and one spanish and two Rooney's the obvious one and a regen striker called Jamie Rooney.

I also have the Spanish Marcos tutoring the Brazillian Marcos and the young regen Rooney learning from his more famous namesake:confused::)

Hahaha, it's like watching a Mexican soap-opera :D

I'm playing as Merthyr in dafuge's challenge at the moment and my first choice keeper, striker and rotation centre back are all called 'Griffiths'. I know we're a Welsh team but I'm worried that my next batch of youth regens will all be called Evans. Someone, somewhere in the marches clearly has a cloning machine.

Yep, similiar problem here as well. Playing in Portugal, I now have three players called Tiago. And to make it worse, they're all MCs. Aged 23, 19 and 17 , so at least one is in the Youth team for now and saves some confusion.

Archived