Should 2010 focus on revamping sections of the game rather than little additions?

Basically is it time to look at areas of the game as a whole, some that might be becoming a little stale rather than for example.."we've now added 5 new preferred moves" "We've added 5 new training catagories".

Ideas for making the core features of the game work more organically therefore becoming more versatile and interactional with each other??

I think SI are well aware of what we need as a community. They are very clued up on what needs to be fixed. Id be very surprised if they didn't have a list of what needs to be fixed and tightened up. I'm sure for FM10 they will make it less buggy than what we have been experiencing now. Remember on the video at the home page of the website they clearly stated that only around 50% of the match 3D has been finished, so no doubt they will be working on that aspect of the game also. After this somewhat failure of FM09 they will certainly be making sure the game is much smoother than before.

I am all for this, but SI need to add new features, or the game might not be appealing to some, in some people's eyes, the game would just be an updated database and has nothing new and nothing appealing that makes them buy the game.

In other eyes. (probably forum users) the game is the same as last years, but with vast improvements to different sections to the game and an updated database. Mainly free of the 2009 bugs.

I am sure SI can do both, revamp and add new features, to keep everyone happy.

Archived