Liverpool and there silly chairman

Just a normal 4-4-2 i play and change it to a 4-4-1-1

Well i liked to see if i can play with out Messi so he picked up a knock and was out for a month but since the lads have won 6 in a row its hard for him to find his place back into the squad

Read what i wrote

Messi didnt-dont fit into my team :S

i never used him in the game so i dont know if hes better as a Striker or Midfield?

Messi fits into anyone's team, he is the kind of player you should build your team around.

In my experience he plays best on the wings, but im sure he could be equally good as a striker.

Is there anyways of making him better? like giving him his own training schedule? see id like him to teach a few younger ones coming through but its not letting me link

i have linked Aguero and Neymar

Give him a free role and full creative freedom? I'm not a tactical genius or anything but when I had him and Ronaldo I put them both on the opposite wings of a 4-3-3 and I gave them both full creative freedom and free roles and swap positions with each other. They both had and average rating of 7.3 for the season which is quite good for wingers imo.

On my current save Messi is 32 and has been trained by Barcelona to be a natural CM and last season he averaged 7.36 so that's another idea you could use.

Archived