This could be quite fun *Must read

I was thinking the other day about someone saying about FM should start introducing scenario games into FM10, however why not get some of us to introduce it already. I know we have challenge games, but why not have somebody play 25 games for a club leave them 13 points safe from relegation, saving it and uploading it to filefront (etc.) Then somebody could download the game and try to reach the achievements set by the creator of the scenario.

It would be different then playing a new game and could become quite good.

What do you guys think?

I personally am not too keen on the idea. I feel that these situations crop up in the game as it is. I've seen myself leaving jobs at the end of the season and taking on lower league/relegation battle jobs for a challenge. Although, i do think people would be interested in it. Perhaps these save game files are already available through fansite and forums. I couldn't find any though.

Personally, I mean, it is not such a bad idea for some perhaps, not hard to do either... but for SI to implent it with FM10... I think that is waste of time and energy.... playing the game as it is you get into tons of different scenarios anyway, and can save and keep if you want to have a different go at it and try something odd once... but I guess some could like it, not my cup of tea tho

Archived