Dilemma!

Ok, heres the thing. I started a career game and as I always do took control of Celtic, I was only their a couple of seasons before moving on to Zaragoza (after taking advice on here). I only spent half a season at Zaragoza when AC Milan sacked their manager, so I resigned and got the Milan job and due to rediculous amounts of money being thrown at me every year, built up a world beating squad that won everything there is to win in club football. I noticed the Man Utd job was up for grabs last season and felt like I needed a new challenge, so I reluctantly resigned and took over the job at Man Utd. They were really struggling and I've only just started to feel as if I'm turning things round for them. The thing is the Celtic job just became available again and I know that now I have so much experience behind me I could easily get the job. It'd be a massive step down from the likes of Man U and Milan, but it would be a chance to get the top job at the club I support without having to take control at game start. So should I stay at united or leave to go full circle and return to Parkhead.

Btw Celtic are top of the SPL and in the CL group stages, my Man U team are currently 2nd in the EPL 3 points behind Arsenal after 12 games and the board only expect a top half finish.

We are not in Europe, as we finished 10th last season.

CELTIC ALL THE WAY ! Well, I support Cletic, but wouldn't itbe great for their successor to return ? like Henrik returning

It's funny you mentioned Henrik actually, he was my first signing from Helsinborgs the first time i managed them, tried to get him into coaching but he wasn't having it.:(

Thanks for the advice btw, even if it is more than a little biased:)

I think Utd need you more lol. You shouldn't leave a job unfinished imo, get them to the top of the prem and create a strong team, then try to move on again. Then again, will you stay at Celtic for the rest of your career or move on and find a new job eventually? lol

I think Utd need you more lol. You shouldn't leave a job unfinished imo, get them to the top of the prem and create a strong team, then try to move on again. Then again, will you stay at Celtic for the rest of your career or move on and find a new job eventually? lol

Thanks for the advice. I decided to stick with Man Utd to see if I can topple Milan as the dominant force in Europe. Once I've won the CL with them then I'll maybe move on. If the Celtic job is for me it will come up again I'm sure, after all Strachan just left them in my save to manage Newcastle who are 19th in the Prem.

I'd stick with Man U as well. The SPL is not very highly thought of in the game or irl so attracting high quality players could be a problem. Also, the prize money is much better in England compaired to Scotland so stay where you are.

You could also try starting a new game and put Celtic into the English leagues. This should provide you with plenty of tougher competition once you move up the leagues and make for a more enjoyable game I think. I did this for a laugh and put them into the Conference. It was a great laugh to see them score 200 goals in a season and run away with the league.

Archived