I hate strikers in this game

I've had mixed fortunes. Sometimes, I'm top scorer in the league and at other times, you struggle to get into double figures between them all well into the season. That's usually in lower divisions.

I think when yuo buy, you've got to choose those with prolific scoring records. If you take a gamble on someone who looks good on paper but has no regular track record, you can end up with onyl a handful of goals from them.

Defensive tactis don't seem to work too well in this game in that you keep the goals out but never score any.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hiron:

I used 4-3-3 with barca and they had a bad goal scoring record </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Was that the default 433 or the one as started by alexdel on this forum?

It really works well for me. I now use it both home and away.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I now use it both home and away. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey Ziehensack, does that mean that you used to use different tactics for home and away?

I used to play a 4132 away and a 433 at home. I found after a while that the 4132 was too erratic. Sometimes it worked well and other times it was awful so now I stick to 433 always!

I've played 954 games, won 79,8%, drawn 15.7% and lost 4.5%

13 leagues titles and 50 cups.

If I knew how to take a screen shot of the PSP I'd post it so you can see. I'm in Nov 2020 and I'm always Aston Villa.

Archived