K-League Foreign Player Registration

Hi there,

I have tried to search through the forum to find a solution for this but to no avail. I am currently playing FM09 as a manager in the South Korean K-League. In this league there is a maximum foreign player restriction of 3 players. I have just bought two foreign players midway through the season(during a transfer window) to reach my maximum, yet when I put them in the starting lineup it pops up saying that the players aren't registered and am struggling to find where/how to register them! I went on holiday for one game to see if my assistant manager would manage to play any of them, and now one of them is registered!

Any help would be most appreciated.

I actually had the same problem in China - foreigners signed during the season couldn't be registered (those signed pre-season worked fine). The only way I was able to do it was when I was in the Asian Champions League, as registering a player for the later stages of that also registered them for the league.

Hi there,

I have tried to search through the forum to find a solution for this but to no avail. I am currently playing FM09 as a manager in the South Korean K-League. In this league there is a maximum foreign player restriction of 3 players. I have just bought two foreign players midway through the season(during a transfer window) to reach my maximum, yet when I put them in the starting lineup it pops up saying that the players aren't registered and am struggling to find where/how to register them! I went on holiday for one game to see if my assistant manager would manage to play any of them, and now one of them is registered!

Any help would be most appreciated.

at least 1 of em is registered for me by trying this way, thanks

Archived