Can't load new game.

I have been playing Fm 2008 since it was released and have had no problems. I was in my second season of the game and got the "Football Manager is dangerously low on memory." bug. So i decided to start a new game. When i try to start a new game it gets about a third of the way through loading the database and then the whole thing crashes. I am using the 8.02 update and the game was working fine with it util this started to happen. I have a 3.2Ghz processor and 2Gb of RAM. I have since unistalled and reinstalled the game and am having the same problem with the game if i run it from 8.00 or from 8.02.

I have been playing Fm 2008 since it was released and have had no problems. I was in my second season of the game and got the "Football Manager is dangerously low on memory." bug. So i decided to start a new game. When i try to start a new game it gets about a third of the way through loading the database and then the whole thing crashes. I am using the 8.02 update and the game was working fine with it util this started to happen. I have a 3.2Ghz processor and 2Gb of RAM. I have since unistalled and reinstalled the game and am having the same problem with the game if i run it from 8.00 or from 8.02.

• 1 month later...

I am getting the same problem. Since I updated to 8.02 I cannot start a new game. But I can load old saved games and they work. I have tried using the 8.02 database and the default 8.00 database but it crashes every time.

Talk about frustrating.

Archived