crash dumps help please. stuck and want fm

right. ive installed the game. and clicked new game. selected my leagues i want to manage in and pressed start game and got an error message saying

a serios error was encountered and the application will close.an error file has been generated in PHIL-PC/c:/program files/steam/steamapps/common/footballmanager2009/crash dumps

does any1 kno wats gona wrong and wat has happend here? and what can i do to make it go away.

right. ive installed the game. and clicked new game. selected my leagues i want to manage in and pressed start game and got an error message saying

a serios error was encountered and the application will close.an error file has been generated in PHIL-PC/c:/program files/steam/steamapps/common/footballmanager2009/crash dumps

does any1 kno wats gona wrong and wat has happend here? and what can i do to make it go away.

Use your other thread! :mad:

only installed it today so yerp the 9.3.0 patch is installed

The Technical Issues Sub-Forum in the Bugs Forum is the best place to look, theres plenty of other people with the Crash Dump problems and there isn't 1 single fix that will provide a sollution.

Most of the time the responses are to just uninstall FM and Steam and try again.

I'd reccomend not using Steam if at all possible :)

Archived