Informed of significant transfer possibilites.

This is something I have thought of having just seen Fabregas and Rooney leave their clubs for their displayed value.

In real life, if you are a club of high enough stature to attract these calibre of players then surely you'd be informed somehow of their availability. Neither player were listed but surely deals of this magnitude would not escape the media.

Therefore, I'd love to see an aspect to the game where somebody at your club-most likely your asst man informs you of the possibility of signing world class players such as these.

Any thoughts?

i like the idea, but it must be realistic. I think SI have touched upon this in the transfer rumours, i'd like to see this idea slightly adapted and have your assistant have contacts and unknown players being recommended to you simular to scouts, kind of like Carlos Quieroz when he was the assistant at Man Utd.

I did think of the private issue-but nothing came up in the rumours about either. Obviously Utd are in debt but Arsenal are full of money and are consistently spending 50m each summer.

Never seen Rooney and Fabregas go for 23m a piece, especially more gutting when I was looking for players in both positions

Archived