Player contracts

I think that it is hard coded to each league the point when contracts can expire. It will generally be around the end of the league season. I don't know if you're playing in the Danish league, but in the UK for example, it is very rare for a contract to expire around new years.

Well it's just how they made it, might as well throw in a month option, although it could cause problems with players running out of contract (with no intention of extending) *not* in the transfer window, so they won't be able to play (can't speak for all leagues, though)

I think that it is hard coded to each league the point when contracts can expire. It will generally be around the end of the league season. I don't know if you're playing in the Danish league, but in the UK for example, it is very rare for a contract to expire around new years.

I am playing in Denmark and I know about the English league. However it is very common here to have these types of contracts... And even if it´s rare it should be possible :-)

• 1 year later...

Archived