Game detail - changing

Hi,

Say I am 15 years into a game. I currently only have selected Premiership and English Leagues one and Championship as playable.

Can I change this midway through the game now? Or am I stuck with this in this save?

I'd really like to manage at non league level in the same save.

Thanks

The only thing you can do is change detail level within leagues which are selected as Playable at the start.

Therefore, I advise starting all * games with a minimum of:

- Argentina

- Brazil

- England

- France

- Germany

- Italy

- Spain

* - Unless processing power is an issue which makes the time between fixtures tedious

That gives you a solid base for competitive World Cup and UEFA Champions League matches, as well as a good base of South American regens.

If you can afford the processing time, I recommend adding:

- Holland

- Portugal

- Scotland

- Poland (work permits)

- Belgium (work permits)

Plus two to four other leagues for nations which interest you, e.g., I like to manage the U.S. National Team, so I pick MLS and Mexico for CONCACAF qualifiers and Gold Cup realism. I'm partial to South Korea, so I set that league active .. and I've had a lot of fun managing in Croatia, so I turn it on. Plus, usually, England all the way to the BSS/BSN. Sometimes I'll leave England higher, but go deep in Scotland or add Wales, Ireland, & N.Ireland.

I don't turn on full match detail for those leagues until they become relevant; for example, I'd leave MLS and Mexico "playable" until I started managing in MLS or the U.S. team, then I'd turn them both in fairly full detail. Similarly, I leave Champions League turned to fairly low detail until I start qualifying for it, then I turn it up (and am likely to turn to "full" the EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Germany, and France at the same time).

Archived