Sharing

okay so my question is can you share fm?

here is my story

I'm 13 and my brother is 17 we both live with our parents and on the fm release day its always a race to get it first as our parents won't let us buy the same game twice. the last few years i have bought it and I find it almost impossible to let him play unless I'm out I'm a quite fair sharing person but when it gets to fm i could kill for it.

okay so my question is can you share fm?

here is my story

I'm 13 and my brother is 17 we both live with our parents and on the fm release day its always a race to get it first as our parents won't let us buy the same game twice. the last few years i have bought it and I find it almost impossible to let him play unless I'm out I'm a quite fair sharing person but when it gets to fm i could kill for it.

Thing is though we have to share a computer as we spent our money on a wii. And our parents go crazy if we play games on the other computer/laptops so thats not realy an option until I can afford my own Laptop. I'm more realisticly waiting for him to move out in a couple of years time so i get the computer to myself.

Archived