I am officially stuck

I have tried to get a career game going with several clubs now (including teams in the championship, a team in the croatian league, dafuges challenge and I even took a look at the MLS) but I just don't have the interest or enthusiasm that I had in the previous games to continue with them. Can someone please give me some teams that would be ideal for a real career game - and don't jave very limiting/ any foreign player restrictions?

Try a team from South America. Im currently Boca, but a good start can be had with pretty much any of them. Maybe try Chacarita from the second division...

I support Boca but also have interest in Central and Estudiantes.

Mexican league is also great!

Red Star Belgrade or Partizan in Serbia.... Easy start to the League but gets tougher season after season

Easy qualification to Europe and should make Group Stage everytime.

No Foreigner Rules iirc and you have an easy schedule August-December

then you'll have 1 month off in January(suggest friendlies in here) then play February-May

Struggle to lure in BIG name players but can still get European quality

(best I've signed was Ben Sahar and he dominated with Forssell).

Not the highest Reputation in the League or Highest League standard.. Maybe on par with Championship

Makes me wanna go back to my game...hmmm

What are the foreign player, registration and season schedule stuff like?

What do you mean by season schedule. You want to know if there are any breaks or what - the quality of opposition?

IIRC no foreign player rules

red star belgrade or partizan in serbia.... Easy start to the league but gets tougher season after season

easy qualification to europe and should make group stage everytime.

No foreigner rules iirc and you have an easy schedule august-december

then you'll have 1 month off in january(suggest friendlies in here) then play february-may

struggle to lure in big name players but can still get european quality

(best i've signed was ben sahar and he dominated with forssell).

Not the highest reputation in the league or highest league standard.. Maybe on par with championship

makes me wanna go back to my game...hmmm

yes

that

What are the foreign player, registration and season schedule stuff like?

you are only allowed 4 foreign players in the match squad for league games but there are no restrictions in the south american competitions. foreign players count as any other nationality than argentinian. however you can sign other foreigners and use them in the cupa sudamericana then put out a different side for the league as that's what i do.

i would highly recommend the argentinian league. there is no domestic cup but each half of the season counts as a league (the opening stage and closing stage respectively) with an overall table too. the fixtures aren't a clusterf*ck like in england. it's now become my league of choice

you are only allowed 4 foreign players in the match squad for league games but there are no restrictions in the south american competitions. foreign players count as any other nationality than argentinian. however you can sign other foreigners and use them in the cupa sudamericana then put out a different side for the league as that's what i do.

i would highly recommend the argentinian league. there is no domestic cup but each half of the season counts as a league (the opening stage and closing stage respectively) with an overall table too. the fixtures aren't a clusterf*ck like in england. it's now become my league of choice

Who are you? I'm Boca at the moment (but currently on a Basel save)

Pick First Division leagues of Switzerland, Poland, Scotland, Romania, Belgium, Sweden, Norway, Ukraine, Turkey, Greece, etc and go unemployed. Don't pick all those leagues. Only 5 or 6, the ones you prefer and depending on what your computer can handle for a fast game. Just make sure you don't pick any league from the top 5 Uefa national coefficients.(Also, it might be wise to not include Portugal and Netherlands as the top teams from those nations might make things easier)

Then work your way up. The point is to reach a top team in one of those leagues and fight for European titles.

Quite entertaining. I never enjoyed so much loosing in the champions league.

1º Stage - You get a job at a recently promoted team and try to keep it from relegation.

2º Stage - Your team is expected to finish at half the table. You start working your way into europe.

3º Stage - You got into Uefa and try to do your best in this competition.

4º Stage - You start fighting for the national league title and a spot in the champions league.

5º Stage - You're at the Champions League Qualifying rounds! Might take some time until you actually get into the group phase.

6º Stage - Congratulations! You got into the Group Stage! You feel like the best coach in the world! Now no top notch team can stop you!! (But they do... and the god like feeling is replaced by the "please god give me a draw so that i finish in third place and get a spot in Uefa!")

7º Stage - Holy Cr@p. You got into the Knockout Round. Prepare yourself to get properly banged.

The 8º and Final Stage would be to actually win the champions league... lol. Young Boys ftw!!!

Archived