Never had a problem with injuries until now....

Since 9.03 I've seen many complaints about the number of injuries and I've not really had this problem, but this is quite frankly ridiculous.

injuriesy.th.jpg

That's 3 "red" injuries, 2 knocks and 2 severe drops in condition. I've never seen anything like it and I ended up with 9 men hanging on for dear life

A lot has been said about this issue and i think developers really took

the injuries over the board. I get the "realistic" aproach and they should work

in this direction.

But where is realism in these (personal) experiances:

1. Players get injuried during matches much to often. In real life, you see this, but not every

second or third game. This happens much much seldom. And i don`t get why does

this "substitution required" happen so often in the finals..that has nothing to do

with realism. Thats just anoying.

2. Why does the condition level even drop for a for whole week if a player receive some "gash" or something small that even a small child would get over in a matter of hours. I mean

these guys are atlets..they are not made of glass and these brouses shouldn`t affect

condition-stamina. That`s just not realistic.

3. I alway play with 2 different starting 11 (except for GK), switching them mazch after match plus 2-3 sub-only roles, so logicaly my players should

be generaly always in optimal condition, which was the case until the latest patch. But ok, i tweaked the training a litlle so my strenght and aerobic training are on higher levels than before and it sims like its kind of ok now, BUT:

Injuries look like some kind of dicease now. I had my 3 gk in 100 condicion all along and than 1 by one they were all out in a few days for about a 3-4 weeks. Ok..no biggie. Next, this "dicease" swithced to my right side of the team. 2 wingers and 1 FB were out at the same time. All i had left was 19 year old FB. Ok, we made it through. Next The turn was on my DM position. 2 starting players were out. I put CB with 19 strenght and 19 stamina on DM position. Guess what...he gets injuried. Like some kind of spell hapens on 1 position. And lastly the injurie-dicease ended on my strikers. I have 5 strikers. 4 were out at the same time. Realistic? I think not.

These issues are all savable with ajusting tactic. But this has nothing to do with realism, which is the main argument for developers. The injuries were taken to some kind of evil level and it`s not fun anymore.

Injuries should be a part of the game, but if one takes in the consideration:

1. Injurie proness of a player.

2. Players physical attributes

3. Players condicion

4. How many matches per week does a player play.

5. Tactic (not to agressive)

6. Training schedules

7. coaches

If all above factors are taken in consideration, realisticly injuries shouldn`t be mayor problem for any team. Realisticly you end up with factors on which you cant have any influence, like

weather and pitch condition. And these factors should be the only "evil" factors. Not just some programed missfortunes.

Oh, and i really like this game, othervise i wouldn`t bother with this post.

Trust me, as a fan of an injury hit club, it isn't unrealistic. Stop whinging.

Dude, i was in footbal for a long time. It is unrealistic, period. Inuries that required sub

were very very rare. Small injuries like "gashes"...well nobody even bother with those. And

you played next match with no problem.

And it`s not whining if one wants to help making this game even better...

Archived