Foreign Clubs You've Been To See - Now You Want To Manage On FM

I've just been to Milan this weekend and went to see the Inter V Palermo match - first time seeing a match abroad and it was amazing!

I'm currently with Spurs on my FM game at the start of season 2016/17 - but I think as soon as the Inter job comes up I'm gonna be going there after seeing the San Siro in all its glory!

Has anybody else moved to a foreign club on FM after going there in real life?

Now that I've done the Inter trip I want to make sure I go see a match whenever I go on a city break with the missus - I can see that whoever I end up seeing will be my next destination on FM - I'm hoping to end up seeing some proper obscure teams as well as the big boys so it could end up interesting!

I went to Viktoria Zizkov in Prague in 2003 and have started a couple of games as them, although I never see it through as they've been in the Czech 2nd tier for a few of the recent FM's.

I went to Valencia last year and now have a soft spot for them and my family have a place near Murcia in Spain so they sometimes get the nod. However I saw Barcelona V Bilbao in a 95,000 sell out and since then they've always been my favourite!

Archived