new stadium

hello everybody.

first off i started a game as burnley and was there for 7 years , i managed to get the cappacity up from 22000 to 30000 but was unnable to expand further or get a new ground built. i think you'll agree a 30000 seater isn't big enough for the prem. so in the end i was sacked for issueing an ultimatem.

kinda knocked the wind out of me has i had 4 of the best young english players in my first team all from the youth accadany, also about £150m in the bank not includeing transfer kitty. yet still was unable to get a new ground built. so a season later i got the job at liverpool but again am unable to get a new ground built.:mad:

my question??? has anyone had a new ground built for them ? at what club was that? how much money do you need in the bank? any tips would be nice as im finding this new FM quite frustrating by not be able to get a MASSIVE STADIUM. :p

Into my 9th or 10th season with Manfredonia. Move into a 26899(something like that) seater stadium at start of next season. :cool: Getting named after someone who only played about 60 games for Manfredonia in the early 2000's aswell :mad:

For the past 3 seasons I've been in Serie A I have been playing in a 6000 seater Miramare Stadium

In my 5th season with Chelmsford City in league 1 now and have been filling my stadium (3000 - 1200 seated) basically every game for the past 2 seasons. Only had about 150k in the bank but then got a message saying a new stadium (10000) will be built for me next season. Looked in my finances and the club took out a 5/6million loan for it. Now i pay 50k per month up until 2027 (i think). Cant see myself being able to play up until that long but I shall see how it goes

Archived