Perfect Regens

Now I know the have been regen threads made before, but I think we need one for absolutely perfect players.

perfectplayerpopov.th.jpg

Now this guy is perfect for his position, and think if others post more of this quality, we could like have a competition for who has the best regen ever. This guy's a contender no doubt. No average bums, this is the standard.

Now I know the have bee regen threads made before, but I think we need one for absolutely perfect players.

Now this guy is perfect for his position, and think if others post more of this quality, we could like have a competition for who has the best regen ever. This guy's a contender no doubt. No average bums, this is the standard.

Wouldn't a perfect player have 20 in all stats? And aswell no player can be perfect!

I think a lot of people are being to pedantic and anal about the post tbh.

Clicking on either of those links takes you to Regen threads, not ones set up for World Class players

Sure the majority in these threads might get the odd sub apperance for my League 1 Blyth Spartans team BUT their are some real average players in there

I think the idea was to cut down on the avarage Joe Coles and feature more Christiano Ronaldos

Now my only problem with him is the fact hes still in a Juve shirt ;) Did you not fork out the 24m and 2 players for him yet ?

Will be sometime before i am near players of this calibre but i will share any I find ! :)

Well seeing as the board have to taken my funds to build Primus stadium - which has a bigger capacity by less than 1000!!!- I don't think it's gonna happen like that. But there are other means to get what you want. Tonight the tapping up will begin :thup:

No players are "perfect", but in our own eyes, our Regens can be perfect in our own opinion.

They just cant be officially perfect, unless they have 20 for all attributes, but even then they might only be one-footed

Perfect for what he needs to do :) Antunes always gets forward leaving the defence exposed for me - so he wouldn't need to be dribbling up and down. I'd only need him to keep up with attackers (which he can do),tackle (which he can do), win headers(which he can do), anticipate forward passes(which he can do), outmuscle forwards(which he can do) and play passes to my better attackers (which he can also do!) - but his attacking stats are pretty phenominal as well- so yeah. :thup:

He's a gem and a half, and soon...I daresay he may be mine unless Juve get up the table :D: - which I don't want hence why I'm gonna unsettle half their squad and p*** off their coach :thup:

Now I know the have bee regen threads made before, but I think we need one for absolutely perfect players.

He's not the best ever. Not by a long shot. Dribbling is, well, rubbish. Which means he will pose little thread going forward, and may get caught out of position if he tries to run up pitch but gets tackled.

Passing isn't very good at 13. He could try to pass the ball into the centre of the pitch but mis place it and pass it stright to a striker.

Off the ball and natural fitness are also too low. He's good, but perfect? No way.

Sorry:)

That was the only way I could prise him away from Barcelona, only cost me £12m though :cool:

Well I'm gonna get Popov by swapping him with my non scoring striker who's taking up money with his wages. So by buying Popov I save money. Beat that :D

He's not the best ever. Not by a long shot. Dribbling is, well, rubbish. Which means he will pose little thread going forward, and may get caught out of position if he tries to run up pitch but gets tackled.

Passing isn't very good at 13. He could try to pass the ball into the centre of the pitch but mis place it and pass it stright to a striker.

Off the ball and natural fitness are also too low. He's good, but perfect? No way.

Sorry:)

But look at his technique, who's gonna be able to tackle him :)

Then he'll do the same thing with his rubbish dribbling. And, with his rubbish Natural Fitness and Stamina, he will be too tired to carry on. So the player he tries to get past will win. Which means I rock. :D

Ah, but you forget he has creativity of 16, enabling him to see other options. And with decisions at 13, he'll make the right choice more often than not :D

Ah, but you forget he has creativity of 16, enabling him to see other options. And with decisions at 13, he'll make the right choice more often than not :D

Decisions at 13 is crap though? So he'll just carry on running then collapse and still be out of breath at the end of the season.

Back on something like Championship Manager 2 in about 1997 - 1999 I once found a player who had 20 for every rating apart from Injury Proneness which was 1. He was Chinese and regen'd at about the age of 24.

Oddly i never bought him , but i remember seeing him !

That's why you're only allowed in the lower leagues ;)

He is up there. He's part of the world team of the year, and a recipient of 2 European Defender of the Year awards. :p

Yes, composure is only 10, but he leads one of the best back lines in my game, and he is well behaved despite his high aggression. And he's my youth product as well. ;)

And don't forget about an incredible 43 caps and he is only 24. :D

• 3 weeks later...

With the exception of Davide Bassi and Lars Christensen, the rest have poor PA, around 150-160, so they'll never be world beaters. Lars and Davide have over 180 PA each!

Incidently, i didn't try and sign any of them! I've already developed youth players in my squad which i'm proud of so it's unfair to sell those guys and sign these regens.

afonso.th.jpg

bassi.th.jpg

borgesy.th.jpg

Great players, but not perfect.

Oh i beg to differ, Lars Christensen has all the makings of the worlds best attacking fullback in my game.

He's let down by a Bravery rating of 10. But otherwise, he's above and beyond every key attribute for an attacking fullback.

For me Edward Buckley is the best posted so far by a long way. Then probably the German defender, whos dicipline really isnt that bad... :S

Edit, just looked at the DM and he is DAMN good to, better than popov aswell imo

• 1 month later...

Archived