Expanding Stadium beyound 200,000 limit

I was just wandering if anyone have tried this. What if you edit the "Maximum Capacity of your stadium expansion to more than 200,000" in the official game data but keep the current capacity as 200,000? The maximum allowed attendance is also edited to more than 200,000. Will the chairman increase the capacity after one successful season? There is one guy here you claimed that he took Liverpool and the club expanded the stadium to 275,000.

Have anyone tried this before?

Originally posted by canvey!!:

Why don't you be the first to try it?

Well, I tried with Man Utd but the board refused to expand the capacity even after 5 seasons. I edited my stadium capacity at 200,000 but they won't expand or move to another stadium even after winnig everything.

There is a guy who claimed that he got the board to expand the stadium to 275000 with Liverpool but I am not sure whether this can be verified.

icon_confused.gif

Originally posted by Serj:

It took me about 20 years just to get Chelsea's stadium to 96000 but the board won't go any bigger despite the fact that my club is valued at 2bn and I have 1bn in the bank.

You should have edited the stadium capacity to 200,000 FIRST then start your game and play for 20 seasons. Then see whether the board increases the stadium to more than 200,000.

Originally posted by Blanchflower1:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by canvey!!:

Why don't you be the first to try it?

Well, I tried with Man Utd but the board refused to expand the capacity even after 5 seasons. I edited my stadium capacity at 200,000 but they won't expand or move to another stadium even after winnig everything.

There is a guy who claimed that he got the board to expand the stadium to 275000 with Liverpool but I am not sure whether this can be verified.

icon_confused.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think he had a screenshot, tbh.

You can edit your stadium using fmm to 325,000 seater stadium. Any higher and the game automatically changes the capacity to 85,000.

I know this cos i've done it but, when you expand your stadium from 200,000 the game will let you do it depends on your finance but it will come back down to 85,000.

I think the only wat he did it was using fmm.

Originally posted by NepentheZ:

I think he had a screenshot, tbh.

Actually, he didn't. I ran a search for all of his posts (his username's pratik) and he didn't provide one, at least not in that thread or any others that haven't been deleted.

Originally posted by trekman:

I dont see the point of having a stadium with this capacity. Its not very realistic is it?

Well, I beg to differ. What if you play the game for a 100 or 200 years. In the future, technological and engineering advances will be made and having a 300,000 or even 500,000 seater capacity stadium could be a possibility and even commonplace. You never know........

icon_wink.gif

Well, I beg to differ. What if you play the game for a 100 or 200 years. In the future, technological and engineering advances will be made and having a 300,000 or even 500,000 seater capacity stadium could be a possibility and even commonplace. You never know........

icon_wink.gif

Think you would no matter how many years passes and health and safety would not allow this. Many reason include:

a)if for some reason a fire occurs, bomb scare etc they cant have everyone burst out into the street and clog it up for ages. That would stop police, firemen etc not getting the access the need

b)Would transport system be able to provide 300-500 thousand people at one point of time going to one place to watch a game of football

c) Surley there wouldnt be enough police to be able to do security witthin the grounds

Actually, he didn't. I ran a search for all of his posts (his username's pratik) and he didn't provide one, at least not in that thread or any others that haven't been deleted.

Then I'm wrong :D

It was someone with Liverpool who had a 125,000 seater stadium, that for some reason I had in my head as 250,000.

Think you would no matter how many years passes and health and safety would not allow this. Many reason include:

a)if for some reason a fire occurs, bomb scare etc they cant have everyone burst out into the street and clog it up for ages. That would stop police, firemen etc not getting the access the need

b)Would transport system be able to provide 300-500 thousand people at one point of time going to one place to watch a game of football

c) Surley there wouldnt be enough police to be able to do security witthin the grounds

Well, maybe in the future, fans will be very well behaved and engineering advances will allow massive number of people to rush out of the stadium if a major disaster strikes. You never know mate! Moreover, AI could also act as Police or fans will be so well behaved that police presence will never be needed! Just a food for thought!

Pfft, I can't even get past planning permission for my Nottingham forest team to have a stadium bigger than it currently is, and we are premier league champions :(

There's not much room for expansion around the CG unfortunately. The only stand that could be expanded is The Main Stand. The West Bridgford can't be expanded as the houses behind the stand won't have any light due coming through and the River is right behind The Trent End! The Brian Clough possibly could in theory although it is quite big already.

There's not much room for expansion around the CG unfortunately. The only stand that could be expanded is The Main Stand. The West Bridgford can't be expanded as the houses behind the stand won't have any light due coming through and the River is right behind The Trent End! The Brian Clough possibly could in theory although it is quite big already.

Well, the only choice here is just wait hopefully for the Forest Board to build a brand new stadium (but chances are pretty low here). Or you can take the easier way out by using the Modifier to expand the stadium every season. But that is a different story altogether.....

Well, in the future:

a) there will probably be Superpolice with shiny helmets and flying horses equiped with some sort of futuristic machine guns which shoot origami bullets or something.

b) we will all travel in transparent tubes, so no transport problems would be possibly err... forseen

c) holograms, my man

I believe in FMM you can upgrade your stadium to as high as you like, not 100% on that though.

I think the maximum is 325,000 capacity. Any higher than that, the system will revert back to 85,000 capacity after a few days. Correct me if I am wrong about this.

Well, maybe in the future, fans will be very well behaved and engineering advances will allow massive number of people to rush out of the stadium if a major disaster strikes. You never know mate! Moreover, AI could also act as Police or fans will be so well behaved that police presence will never be needed! Just a food for thought!

Don't be so obsurd.

In 2056 MU, Liverpool, Barcelona, AC Milan and alike will play in 10 stadiums around the world at the same time. With Near Real Life Holograms everybody is feeling the same experience as the spectators of the 'real' thing. Ticket price for 1 game will be around 2499€ for a cheap single seat.

Hooliganism is death, because we will all eat Soylent Green.

I remember a bug in CM01/02 that meant that Italian and Brazilian stadiums kept expanding infinitely over time. By 2060s the World Cup Final in Brazil was played on front of 600,000 people (even though the Maracana- the venue- could hold as many as 850,000).

I remember a bug in CM01/02 that meant that Italian and Brazilian stadiums kept expanding infinitely over time. By 2060s the World Cup Final in Brazil was played on front of 600,000 people (even though the Maracana- the venue- could hold as many as 850,000).

ive got a 125k stadium with ManUtd in 2039 board wantd to increase the capacity some more but was blocked by the council.

Archived