Technical directors

This may be a silly idea or has been already suggested but why don't the directors of football be given more power on 2009/10? I know people will think that it would'nt make sense but think about it, say your a small club who hasn't got much money or scouting knowledge, however you could buy a good director of football from say napoli or sevilla in the same way you would buy a coach or scout? It could make it interesting if you could make a request to the board for a player in a certain position and within a certain price and your director could make some suggestions. It could even be used to cause conflict between the chairman and yourself as in real life, anyway im pretty new to this so let me know if you agree or disagree all opinions appreciated!

If I'm right, Directors of Football are appointed by the Chairman not bought by the manager. Maybe if this was implemented to Director would tell you that you HAVE to sign this player and not give you a choice, I think this happened at Newcastle IRL with Xisco.

Archived