More stats required in future?

in future games id like to see more stats,

a pitch which shows where goals were scored and conceeded from?

What players during the game had the clear cut chance and were was it from.

A list of players and where they score there goals from, and if it was with head or foot.

another picture of where threw balls and crosses are getting made from.

thing's like this can help change tactics for up and coming games etc and also help during a game to tune tactics?

Nice idea mate. I especially like the idea of being able to see where the golas were scored from and if they were with the head, the left or the right foot, or any other body part for that matter...

Nice idea mate. I especially like the idea of being able to see where the golas were scored from and if they were with the head, the left or the right foot, or any other body part for that matter...

whs :thup:

i think is nice but perhaps more stats in general would be nice too

like perhaps stats that state when a player scores first for his team they always win (or indeed scores)

or when two defenders play together they have conceded the fewest goals per game for their club compared to other defensive partnerships, or perhaps some historical stats like "villa have never beaten utd at OT for 50 years" etc

id also like more rivalries in the game, especially new ones when teams regularly compete for the same trophy or constantly draw each other in cups, so if a team like man city becomes good it would get a strong rivalry with chelsea if they were the only other strong team to challenge them for the title (like utd have become rivals with arsenal and chelsea since their ascension to premiership challengers/winners)

perhaps manager head-to-heads which include past clubs (like ferguson had only beaten mourinho once in 15 games until we won 2-0 vs inter at OT)

football is full of stats, when you watch a game the commentators come out with like 25 different stats during the game, and it makes it interesting, all the records and little pieces of info that keep you interested in what could be a dull game

id like to see more of it in FM10 :)

• Administrators

What would be nice, is not just that we could see these stats through screens, but I'd really like to see more of them included in the commentary - other than "It's Y's first goal of the season" or whatever...

what i would like to see is custom set pieces. drag and drop sort of thing say you want steven gerrard just outside the area to hit any loose balls into the net with a first time shot. put him insdie the D or something from a corner. instead of just "lurks outside of area" or "near post flick on" you could set the exact position you want them in and further instructions from there.

pass to player in best position, pass to nearest unmarked player, attempt on goal when able, first time shot/header.

something like this would be great for more detailed set pieces.

This all sounds like good ideas, i especially like the one about when two defenders play together how many goals are conceded.

May be a stupid question but is there a screen where you can see the total appearances and goals a player has got for your club? The "history" section on player profiles just does league matches doesnt it...?

This all sounds like good ideas, i especially like the one about when two defenders play together how many goals are conceded.

May be a stupid question but is there a screen where you can see the total appearances and goals a player has got for your club? The "history" section on player profiles just does league matches doesnt it...?

once you open the history part click on the arrow next to the season year to the left then at the bottom the goals, appearances assists even his red and yellow cards for that season will be displayed.

Archived