funny coincidence

so im playing as FCUM in 2010 and i had wigan as my parent club but i wanted a change so i made a request and had the option of MUFC so i took it which is odd since it would never happen IRL but anyway...the deal goes down and the first player they want to send me on loan is none other than this months hero Kiko Macheda! i just had to share since most people hadnt heard of him until very recently and hes the first one to join my squad on loan :p

Great news! Im with Blackpool at the min with Newcastle and Liverpool as parent clubs. My front 2 are Andy Carroll and David N'Gog and they are ripping apart the championship, now if i could borrow a defence from somewhere i'd be happy lol!

so im playing as FCUM in 2010 and i had wigan as my parent club but i wanted a change so i made a request and had the option of MUFC so i took it which is odd since it would never happen IRL but anyway...the deal goes down and the first player they want to send me on loan is none other than this months hero Kiko Macheda! i just had to share since most people hadnt heard of him until very recently and hes the first one to join my squad on loan :p

To be fair, i think most FM'ers had heard of him way before he appeared for Man United:D

Archived