Please Explain..

Hey, im playing with the 9.3 patch with Man City...

First year I finished 4th in the league on 79 points and Liverpool finished 5th on 75 points...

At the end of the season it said ECC next to Man City... hence i had qualified for the CHampions Cup

Forward to the 2nd season and for some unknown reason I am in the EURO CUP again and not in the CHAMPIONS CUP........liverpool is in champions instead of me...

I do not understand... how could this have happened?

or would it be because despite coming 5th in the premier league liverpool actually won the champions cup last year hence remain and because i came 4th i unfortunately miss out........

just realised this.. think this is the reason, wonder if this has ever actually happened before

or would it be because despite coming 5th in the premier league liverpool actually won the champions cup last year hence remain and because i came 4th i unfortunately miss out........

just realised this.. think this is the reason, wonder if this has ever actually happened before

This is the reason.

Remember a few years ago, Liverpool won the CL(in 5th) but Everton got 4th spot. UEFA changed the rule then, the winner of the CL will automatically qualify for the CL no matter where they finish in their domestic league.

it hasnt happened yet but irl the rule is in place because when liverpool won in instanbul in 2005 they finished 5th in the epl and england had 5 teams into the champs league so to avoid this from happening the rule that screwed you over was put into place so unfortunately thats why you didnt qualify

Archived