Fog of War...

• SI Staff

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ashley_Tofte:

i agree with comeonthearsenal however i do use it even though the scouts are appaling

i just feel it makes the game more realistic </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Care to post what you love/hate about the scouts in FMH and how you think they can be improved most?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marc Vaughan:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ashley_Tofte:

i agree with comeonthearsenal however i do use it even though the scouts are appaling

i just feel it makes the game more realistic </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Care to post what you love/hate about the scouts in FMH and how you think they can be improved most? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think it would be better if they told you if a club was likely to sell the player and if they could how much it would cost to sign the player.

It would also be good if you could scout a specific team/ nation as well instead of just a region.

More detail to be honest. I would like more depth into their current and potential ability and comparison to your current players. I would also like to see a small insight into the 'hidden attributes' a player has. For example, they may have a high 'Dirtiness ability' and your scouts could say something along the lines of: 'However, _______ has a firey personality which can sometimes get the better of him on the field.'

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah I've commented on this in the past a couple of times. In real life a club will have some kind of idea what a player will cost. In FM we have no clue. One 6M player will go for 9.5m and another will go for 22M and we have no idea until we start bidding. Also, having a scout saying he is a "possible good signing" helps me how? I already know he's a possible good signing that's why I sent him to watch the guy! I know it's a fine line and you don't want the scout to be able to tell you for definite who will be good and who won't, but a little more info would be really good.

Archived