All-Nighter Thread!! [Player Naming]

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Argh been pulling my hair out with my FC United game! Was 8 points clear at the top of the BSN, then literally every single one of my key irreplaceable star players got injured at once and we were absolutely awful. Now I'm 4 behind with 5 to play, and have finally just about got all the players back and match fit. Hopefully we can bridge the deficit!

713d.png

hotseat.png

Current Squad:

southsquad.png

Alot of youth, which will work out great in the long run, as they should become quite good, and saves on transfer budget. Might sell off some of the worse youth for some extra cash (if the chairman'll let me have it lol) and bring in a younger, better ST than Saganowski. My goal is to get to be just above mid-table, maybe even just below play-offs, I don't want to be promoted this year though, as IMO the team really isnt ready enough for that, so I want some extra time to build and shape them....

Will post another update about halve way through my season to let you all know how I'm doing :D

Got Man Utd safe from relegation since last night. Had 6 games to go at time of my last update, one left now and we're in 12th place, depending on our last game against Portsmouth away (and other results of teams around us), could end up

anywhere from 10th to 14th. Will update where we end up, then probs wont have much to post in pre-season but will be on all night anyway.:thup:

Unlikely I'll be on all night, but I'll post for a while at least.

I'm still struggling in my first season in the Premiership with Wolves. 15th after 24 games, only 4 points away from safety. Liverpool are 17th though, which is quite amusing. Salisbury from BSP are about to play away to Leeds in the 5th round of the FA Cup. No help from me either, just a weird game thing that's quite exciting.

150px-Internazionale.svg.png

Started a game as Inter Milan earlier, seemed a decent squad to work with. Was very quiet in the first transfer window:

transfers.png

Didn't get to busy in the window, Real Madrids 30 million bid i thought was too good to refuse. Got Gago in replacement

In the Champions League, i was drawn into group C along with, Celtic, Villarreal and Shakhtar. Hopefully will have no trouble qualifying.

Also about 2 weeks in, there were talks of a Tycoon Takeover, the takeover was completed just as the transfer window closed, here are the clubs finances now:

interfinances.png

Looking very healthy....

And last but not least, my team:

interteam.png

Will keep you all updated throughout the night!!

BCFCMike: Paying 20 million for Gago was a mistake. You can get him for around 8-9 million in the first season. Still he becomes a great player

I know, but I bidded 8.5 first, and that was rejected, so then I bidded 15mill, and they raised it to 20mill

I just played my last league game and if only things had gone so well in previous games, we'd be much higher in the league than the tenth place finish we have. Goals from Kightly, Rooney, Aquino and Grenero give us a 4-0 win against Portsmouth to end the season with. Hopefully will have a better season next year since I will have been managing them from the first game (rather than at January in 18th, where they were when I got the job this season).

Well im going to be spending in the transfer market when i return later, got £18M in transfer money and quite a lot of extra cash per month in wages.

Near enough every decent club in the world are after my players.

Steven Davis

Kevin Thomson

John Fleck

Daniel Aquino

Dos Santos

Willians Dos Santos

Kirk Broadfoot

7 of my first 11, though Kevin Thomson has said he has no intention of leaving the club... at least none of the others have said they want to leave... they just seem to appreciate the compliments.

On a similar note Man United offered me their managers job, they have come 2nd all 3 years so far and they offered £90m in transfer cash and some crazy wage bill... i said no.

There is one youg English striker my 3 UK scouts have all recommended and hes 7 star rated... pace and acceleration are already at 18 and hes only 16.

On a similar note Man United offered me their managers job, they have come 2nd all 3 years so far and they offered £90m in transfer cash and some crazy wage bill... i said no.

Did you find it hard turning them down? I'm currently on my 6th club because I find it hard turning down bigger clubs when they wave a cheque at me. (Well, except for the 2 times I was sacked and just took anything)

5 Most Recent results with Inter, Also the first 5 of the season:

Serie A: Fiorentina 0-1 Inter

Serie A: Chievo 1-1 Inter

Champions League: Villarreal 0-2 Inter

Serie A: Inter 3-0 Napoli

Serie A: Inter 2-1 Sampdoria

Am currently sitting 1st after those 4 league games.

How about randomize. But be willing to stick with whoever you get - Tottenham being the only exception.

Haha, unfortunatly I like games that have a lot of action, I couldn't stay in a lower division for a few seasons without getting bored.

Haha, unfortunatly I like games that have a lot of action, I couldn't stay in a lower division for a few seasons without getting bored.

Boring?! My FC United is absolutely mental at the minute! I've closed the gap on Worcester to 3 points with 2 to play, it's half time in the penultimate game and I'm hanging on to a 1-0 advantage away to Stalybridge, I don't even want to look at the Worcester result as this is the one I'm really really hoping they'll lose. They're away to Rushden who were relegated from the BSP last year and were one of the toughest teams I played. If we finish on equal points I'll be ahead on goal difference, unless they absolutely muller the last team!

Dont you hate it when you break the bank on somoene and he is utter toilet

I got this regen close season called Ole Varem cost me 22k. Hes getting sold at the end of the season if he doesnt pull his finger out.

http://img5.imageshack.us/my.php?image=14183063.jpg

Just dropped him to my reserves to see if he wants to buck his ideas up a bit, moron cant score in a brothel atm

I don't get how, what signings have you made?

I tend to get stuffed every game with Southampton. :\

None lol.

No money, so thought I'd wait until Jan. see if I get taken over by a very rich man for my 1st ever takeover.

28594985.png

For any people that think I'm lying :p

Archived