Sarcasm!

FM needs a tad bit more realism in respect to humanity and how a player reacts to comments and such. At half time, my european cup qualifying Hull team were 3-0 down in the league cup to Altrincham (yes I know, shush) so my half time talk was "Thrilled", more out of annoyance rather than sarcasm, but in the second half every one of my players became "looks complacent".

FM needs to pick up on sarcasm.

I would be very worried if FM did understand sarcasm, or any other form of humour, as it will most likely evolve into Skynet which will spell the end of mankind as we know it!

Haven't you been told, Skynet is already working away behind closed doors. It's currently known as "internet" which will evolve into "Skynet". They both end in "net", it must be true!

I've done press conferences in my usual sarcastic manner. Not out of annoyance, just because they insist on asking the same questions, so I give them different answers.

Doesn't go down well at all. I'm sure they think I'm some sort of delusional fool after saying a players performance was rubbish, after receiving a 8.6 rating.

Would love them to be able to put in the choice of an Clough classic reply, or a MoN-like "You havent been drinking have you?" :D

Archived