Do matches get processed differently in 3D? (vs 2D)

A few months ago my computer wasn't capable of displaying the 3D match engine in FM, so I was forced to use the 2D classic. Everything appeared non-buggy and as it has in the past more or less.

Now I can use the 3D match engine, and I notice a few things differently.

1. It is impossible to score goals, whereas it wasn't when i played with the 2D match engine (both were played under the 9.3 patch).

2. When strikers get a break one on one against the GK now in 3D match engine, they maybe kick the ball out in front of them and run towards it at full speed, like normal, but then with their next touch on the ball they like stutter and slow down and then the defender behind them catches up and the striker loses his break and then starts running out wide with the ball and the opportunity is wasted. Basically it seems like with the 3D match engine it's impossible for anyone to run at a constant speed with the ball. Whenever they're dribbling it's fast then stuttering/slow then fast then stuttering/slow. What is up with this and how can I fix it? Is there a chance that maybe the 9.3 patch was changed over the last month?

3. And also I notice a bunch of one player runs into an opposition player with the ball and they stand there for a second then one gets the ball from the other for a second and then the other player gets it back and runs off or whatever. That never happened before, and it doesn't happen in real life. if you win a tackle while you're on your feet you can just kick the ball into open space in the same movement as the tackle and take possession.

So I'm wondering if maybe the game gets processed differently in 3D than in 2D. Because after say I process the game in 3D or watch in 3D, then go to watch the replays in 2D, I can see the exact same thing going on in 2D since it's a replay and it has to show what was already processed. But I've never noticed any of this watching 2D "live."

Thoughts? Suggestions on how to make the game work again?

Archived